FAMILY RUN HOTEL WITH A HEART FOR ITS GUESTS
Welcome to Hotel Schoerhof
Discover an authentic holiday close to the local way of living and enjoy being part of an Austrian family run hotel. Get surrounded by an amazing landscape and spend some unforgettable days in Salzburg county!
Our family consists of Alois and Marlene and their three kids: son Andreas, just married with his wife Olivia and their little sunshine Lena, and daughters Sonja and Marika. We love taking care of our guests and make everybody feel welcome in our 4 star hotel in Saalfelden. We believe in authentic tourism. Because of that we’re lesser searchig for custumers and clients, we’re more searching for guests and friends to enjoy our great offers – best local advices, fair and moderate prices.
Our hotel lies in the midst of unspoilt nature. Our family has been running Hotel Schoerhof for more than 90 years. You will stay on a working farm with many horses and other small animals around so that you can enjoy the harvest of our organic farm.
Once here, you have the choice: Eighter spend a whole unhurried day in cosy atmosphere at the hotel, relax in our wellness area and just chill out all around, or discover some of the great attractions – there’s such a lot to see, so many great views and more that is quite close to our hotel as for example:
- Salzburg – The city of Mozart and the “Sound of music” with it’s beautiful old-town that is UNESCO World Cultural Heritage, host city of the annual Salzburg Festival
- Gloßglockner – Austrias hightest mountain and the famous high alpine road to drive up
- Kitzsteinhorn – The glacier on more than 3,000 metres which is well known as the “Top of Salzburg”
- Zell am See – Such a great little city just next to us, enjoy the impressive panorama of the romantic lake in the center and the great mountains all around
- Saalfelden Leogang – Just in front of the door: The greatest ski area of austria that turns to a paradise for outdoor sports in summer, Saalfelden as a little city, urban style close to the nature – and Leogang as more than a “little brother” next to, with it’s “Epic Bike Park” that is an eldorado for downhill-freaks
Our advice: Directly look out for our keen package offers and check out if there are some of them available for the travel period that you prefer!